Is Obagi Blue Peel Good for Enlarged Pores?

How do you treat enlarged pores ? Obagi Blue peel or fractional lasers ? Buffalo Niagara NY

There are different strategies to reduce the size of enlarged pores and the Obagi Blue peel is certainly one of them and also time tested to be a clinically efficacious treatment for this problem. In addition to exfoliating skin, it reduces the size of pores by stimulating collagen growth. 

Fractional lasers do the same. It may be best to seek combination treatment, spaced 3 months apart for optimal effect. 

Blue Peels for Pores

Thank you for your question. Chemical peels are great for minimizing pores, stimulating collagen and exfoliating skin. There are different types of peels depending on their strength. I would recommend consulting with a Board Certified Dermatologist to see which is the best treatment plan for you. I hope this helps!

TCA Blue Peel Can Make Pores Smaller

Yes, the Obagi Blue TCA peel tends to make your pores smaller and less visible. It also great to smooth out fine wrinkles, and blend color mismatch from dark spots.

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Obagi Blue Peel Benefits For Enlarged Pores

As with all skin treatments the peel may be of benefit but results vary from patient to patient. You may require a combination of care treatments to get your best result.

Blue Peel for pores

Yes, a 25-30% Obagi Blue Peel will reduce enlarged skin pores.