One of my Nostrils is Smaller. Can This Be Fixed? (photo)

My left nostril is much smaller than my right nostril. This appears to be from cartilage protruding from under the skin closing the gap and making it much smaller. Attached are the photo's. Second photo has my nose pushed up to show cartilage.

Nostril Asymmetry

+1

Your nostril asymmetry is secondary to a deviated septum. The cartilage you see is the end of the septum which should be in the center. This can be corrected with a septoplasty which will probably also improve your nasal breathing.

Nostril size asymmetry

+1

The reason the nostril appears smaller on the patient’s left side is because of the curvature of the caudal septum is deviated.  If this is obstructing airflow on that side, a simple septoplasty can be performed out of medical necessity.  If there is no nasal obstruction, then this is considered cosmetic and the patient will have to pay out of pocket for the procedure.