Can I Workout the Day Before Surgery?

I'm currently personal training and have surgery scheduled for next Wed. My trainer wants to train Monday and Tuesday before I am going to be down for awhile. Is this okay? The workouts are pretty intense and I want to make sure I'm not taking away from my body's ability to heal. Thank you!

Exercise Pre-Rhinoplasty

Yes. Since no work has actually been done yet, exercising the day prior to your nose job should not interfere with your surgery. Still, I would take it easy and consider having a relatively light workout so as to not put strain on your body. It is important, however, that you refrain from working out for 10-14 days after your rhinoplasty procedure. This is to make sure that you are having a proper recovery and are giving your body enough time to rest and heal after surgery.