I hate my profile. What can I do to my chin/jawline to achieve my desired profile? (photos)

Besides the rhinoplasty, what would you recommend to be the best procedure or the next step needed for my chin/jawline to resemble the "after" photos as closely as possible? Thanks for your help!

Rhinoplasty and chin implant combination

+1
The rhinoplasty procedure involves  de-projecting  the overly-projecting nose which also includes a hump removal. Placing a chin implant adds extra  projection to the recessive chin. Both procedures improve the facial balance significantly. They are complimentary to each other.