How Long After Sclerotherapy Should I Wait Before Having Smooth Shapes Done?

I had sclerotherapy today and want to start with smooth shapes ASAP but I am sore and I can't imagine I should get the smooth shapes done anytime soon. Is 7-10 days long enough? Please help.

Timing of Laser-Powered Cellulite and Body Shaping with SmoothShapes and Sclerotherapy - Buffalo Niagara, NY

In regards to the timing of Laser-Powered Cellulite and Body Shaping with SmoothShapes and subsequent sclerotherapy, I would wait 3 months.

Why? Because SmoothShapes XV treats the underlying causes of cellulite using a combination of vacuum and massage while emitting both light (650 nm) and laser (915 nm) energy.

While the laser energy may not be detrimental, vacuum and massage will certainly disrupt the beneficial effects of sclerotherapy. 

ScleroTherapy and SmoothShapes..

I would wait a few weeks at least before trying SmoothShapes after getting Sclerotherapy.  

Good luck.

Dr. Grant Stevens 

Grant Stevens, MD

Cellulite Treatments After Sclerotherapy

If you are having the SmoothShapes done to the areas where you had sclerotherapy, I would wait 3 to 4 weeks before doing the treatment. I am rather conservative, but I wouldnt want anything to interfere with the success of your sclerotherapy nor would I want you to have unnecessary discomfort or damage from doing SmoothShapes too soon after sclerotherapy.