Can Facial Veins Telangiectasia Be Removed 100%?

Hi i used dermovate ointment ( steroid ) once on my face and have developed some facial veins telangiectasia under my eye and the skin below , its not very serious mainly when i pull the skin i can see them , but the skin is red . Can Vbeam or any other laser removed them completely , im not asking for mild improvement im looking for complete resolution . Underneath 1 of my eyes its quite noticeable and looks alittle black and red . im of indian origin

Facial Veins Telangiectasia

+1

Thank you for your question. The V-Beam is a good choice provided your skin type will be safe. Otherwise, an Nd Yag will be the next best choice.    Permanent removal is unfortunately, very unlikely.  Some maintenance is needed in most cases and you may develop more.  Be careful not to overuse steroid creams in the future as it can cause permanent thinning of the skin with long term unsupervised treatment. Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Lasers or IPL Can Remove Facial Veins

+1

Yes, V-Beam (i.e pulsed dye laser) or intense pulsed light (IPL) can often completely or nearly completely remove facial telangiectasias.  

However, most cosmetic physicians will not promise this.

Robert Strimling, MD