Very Prominent Set of Veins Which Run in a V-shape Down my Forehead Is There Anything I Can Do to Make Them Less Visible?

I have a very prominent set of veins which run in a v-shape down my forehead starting at the hairline and coming together at the bridge or top of my nose. Is there anything i can do to make them less visible? Could they be causing migraines? Thank you

Forehead veins not likely to be causing migraine headaches - Buffalo Niagara, NY

These forehead veins are fairly common and can be treated by 4 or 5 different modalities based on their size.

SInce yours are 'prominent', the options are microphlebectomy or sclerotherapy.

Treating these forehead veins is not likley to get rid of your migraine headaches. 

Vein Treatment Options

Thank you for your question. I would not have a surgery  or procedure done if your goal is to reduce migraines.  A laser may reduce them or a surgical procedure.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in cosmetic and laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments.   I hope this helps.