Very Prominent Set of Veins Which Run in a V-shape Down my Forehead Is There Anything I Can Do to Make Them Less Visible?

I have a very prominent set of veins which run in a v-shape down my forehead starting at the hairline and coming together at the bridge or top of my nose. Is there anything i can do to make them less visible? Could they be causing migraines? Thank you

Vein Treatment Options

+1

Thank you for your question. I would not have a surgery  or procedure done if your goal is to reduce migraines.  A laser may reduce them or a surgical procedure.  Be certain to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in cosmetic and laser procedures for the most effective and safe treatments.   I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist