Is Liposuction the Only Way to Get Rid of Banana Roll?

i have what is know as a banana roll and am dying to get rid of i have tried dieting and exercising and nothing has inproved it. i want to know is dieting the only way to get rid of this "banana roll"?

The Banana Roll can be improved quite easily under local anesthesia with microcanulas.

+2

The banana roll can be improved quite easily under local anesthesia with the micro canulas for about $2500 or $4500 if the saddle bags are included.  You are back to work in 2 days.  Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Web reference: http://www.TheBestLipoDoc.com/drdavidhansen/landing/

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuction for "The Banana Roll."

+2

Correction of the excess fat on the upper posterior thigh (i.e. banana roll) is tricky. However, frequently liposuction is quite successful in addressing this area. Occasionally patients will have very lax skin in this area and will require open excisional contouring in order to achieve a fantastic aesthetic outcome. Make sure that you go to a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is comfortable with both of these techniques.

Treatment of "banana rolls"

+1

It is not possible to give good advice without direct examination.

However, one of the most difficult areas of the body to treat with liposuction and/ or  lipectomy  is the “banana roll" below the buttocks area.

Most patients I see for treatment of this area,  I steer away from surgical procedures.

BE CAREFUL!

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/procedure_liposuction.htm

+1

YES! Specifically using Smart Lipo Triplex unit is best for this area of the body. From MIAMI DR. Darryl j. Blinski

Caution with liposuction of banana roll - avoid the wet diaper!

+1

You should be cautious in requesting liposuciton of this area as it tends to support the buttocks above and can result in the appearance of a droopy (ptotic) butt also called the wet-diaper look.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Banana roll liposuction and thigh liposuction

+1

The banana roll is the area immediately below the buttocks  as it converges into the thigh.  Skin resiliency is the most important element in planning liposuction in this area.  I perform liposuction on the banana roll and posterior thigh using tumescent technique and ultrasound liposuction.

Web reference: http://www.expertlipo.com

Correction of the banana folds with liposuction

+1

Banana folds are a challenging problem best corrected with liposuction. I prefer superficial liposuction with small canulas. I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon familiar with the  technique. Viewing before and after photographs will be helpful. Best regards, Andrew Lyos MD, FACS

Banana roll treatment by liposuction

+1
The banana roll is a tricky area and has been caused at times by liposuction done on the buttock or posterior thigh. Yours may be improved with conservative liposuction and sometimes treating the outer thighs (saddlebags) can help this are also.

Banana roll

+1

If dieting does not eliminate yoru banana roll then the only other solution may be liposuction.  You would need an exam to determine this.

Just make sure that the punishment fits the crime.

+1

Hi Vanessa

Be aware that liposuction can affectively reduce the banana roll.  However, it is more difficult to know in advance how this procedure will affect the appearance of the gluteal fold or crease.  Occasionally this surgery can cause the crease to extend to the lateral thigh.  Will this make you happy or unhappy?  

Often I find that for some women whose sole concern really is the banana roll, they have an over exaggerated concern about this issue.  In other words, they have legs to die for but are hung up on this little roll of fat.  My advice if this is your concern, flaunt your banana roll in your sexiest bikini and I assure you that those admiring your great legs are not going to be thinking about that banana roll as something that detracts from your legs.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com