How to Make a Large Framed Body Look Thinner

I diet and exercise a lot and I barely have any fat on me but I have a large frame and my body looks really wide compared to other girls, I know frame size can't be changed through surgery but it possible to get surgery so I'll look thinner and less wide? I especially hate my waist because its so wide, is there anything I could do to make my waist appear slimmer? I don't have much fat on me so I don't think liposuction will work

Fat can hide in various places.

+2

Before you give on your frame, consider having your body fat measured.  This might surprise you.  Fat can hide internally and yet contribute to our overall girth.  This might motivate you to consult a dietitian and look more closely at what you are eating to find hidden calories that might be parred back.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com

Changing the shape of your frame

+1

Changing your basic body structure can be very difficult. Reports of rib removal to achieve a waistline appear grossly exaggerated. Breast and buttock augmentation can vreate the impression of an hourglass figure.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/

Changign the body fram appearance

+1

Good question, but tough to answer without examining you.  For instance, camouflaging this can be done in some ways through breast augmentation, and sometimes body sculpting with liposuction..  But you are right, you can not change the underlying bony architecture.

Large body frame

+1

If there is no abundance of fat, and the length of your frame can't be elongated, nor the frame made less wide without surgery, then there is nothing to do to create a slim appearance. Do consult with a plastic surgeon who can examine you and determine if there is anything that can be done.

Changing frame of body

+1

One of the key elements of plastic surgery is getting a patient to accept certain features of her anatomy. While plastic surgery can sometime create dramatic changes, this does not mean one should ignore individual anatomical structure. If you have little loose skin and fat, chances are there is very little you can do outside of perceptual changes. For example, even if it is your abdomen you dislike, it might be possible to do something to your breasts instead to make your torso look less wide. It is akin to creating an optical illusion, But you need to consult very carefully with an experienced plastic surgeon.