Large nostrils create a bulbous upturned shape. Could alarplasty be a viable solution? (photo)

I live in Ireland and I am slight concerned about the level of cosmetic surgery in the country. However as I understand it, alarplasty is a relatively straightforward procedure. My main issue is the fact my large nostrils have created a bulbous tip. Would alarpasty narrow the nose, creating a more attractive apperance. Any advice/guidance received will be greatly appreciated.

Rhinoplasty for bulbous tip and nostril reduction

An alar plasty is only performed to narrow the nostrils. A tip-plasty is required to narrow a bulbous tip. For many examples please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo gallery