I have a very big flat nose .. I am wondering if an alarplasty surgery and a filler can make it look nicer? (photo)

I have a very big flat nose .. I am wondering if an alarplasty surgery and a filler can make it look nicer?

+1

I think your nose can be improved but not with alarplasty alone.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Sulotion for "big flat nose," (patients description).

+1

In a word "no."

The alar reduction may be needed but not in isolation. And I don't think fillers have any role in making your nose look nicer.

If you were my patient I would ask you to consider a rhinoplasty with rib cartilage grafts. Your procedure would involve extend spreaders to closewise rotate (de rotate) your tip and reduce front on nostril show. you would also get dorsal onlay to create a bridge and make the nose less narrow. Any I would shape the tip with soft tissue thing, dome sutures, lower lat manipulation (possible reduction), and grafts.

Make sure your surgeon can give you a detailed plan of what is going to be done and why. It should sound something like what I have above and potentially more detailed.

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon