Best Implant Size for 6'1? (photo)

I am a 30 year old MtF transgender woman. I currently have between 36-38 A cup breasts with a 13.5cm breast diameter. I would like to go up to a large B or small C. I have a lean body, so I'm trying to keep a natural look. I have been to a few consults, and have heard ranges from 300cc to 400+cc. Most of the doctors have recommended doing under-muscle with silicone smooth-round implants. One recommenced the new Allergen 410s though. What size/shape would you recommend? And what incision type?

Best Implant Size for 6'1? (photo)

+2

I typically approach the transgender woman in a slightly different way than a cis- woman.  First of all, are you on hormone therapy, and if so, for how long, are you continually seeing the breasts enlarge or have they plateaued?  What dose of estrogen are you taking and what method (oral, transdermal patch, injection, pellets)?  Second, I have found that transgender woman need to go larger secondary to the larger shoulder girdle and breadth of their chests.  As a result, rather than using a low profile implant, a higher (moderate) profile is used.  So for example, depending on your desire, I would recommend a shaped textured implant if you want to look more natural, and a round implant if you want that more implant look. The size I am looking at suggests a 450 cc textured, shaped implant that I would place under the muscle.    Hope this helps.

Web reference: http://www.feminizationsurgery.com/services/breast_augment.htm

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant

+1

To determine the best implants for you will require a proper evaluation in person.    Good luck with your decision.

What size implants if tall over 6 feet

+1

Most modern plastic surgeons will measure you and determine a base diameter that fits your frame. Using this number say 13cm one then can select profile and implant composition.Silicone sub-muscular would be my chioce, I hope this helps.

Richmond Plastic Surgeon

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

As you can imagine, despite your good description of body type and goals, it is not possible to give you precise  advice online.

The best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “large B, small C” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

Generally speaking, my preference for implants in your case would be silicone gel breast implants  placed in the sub muscular ( dual plane) position via an infraareolar incision.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_genderReassignment.htm