Breasts Implants for Men

im looking in to the mentor adjustable fill ones and i need a doctor that can work on men im not a transgender at most crossdress i would say i wear silicon false breasts equal to a dd cup

Breast Implants for Men?

+6

I have had the opportunity to work with several men interested in breast implants ( to feminize the chest wall).  This is a different situation from trans gender patients in transition and from men who are looking to augment their chest walls ( pectoralis implants).

Nevertheless, this subset of patients is somewhat uncommon;  it is very important to  understand patient motivation clearly and to educate  these patients about the long-term effects of having  feminized chest walls.

Assigning gender not necessary

+1
Assigning a gender is not necessary as there are more gender designations than male, female, male to female, female to male, gender queer, etc.  I would not use adjustable implants because of the port and its requirement for removal.  There are no significant advantages to adjustable implants.

Gary Lawton, MD, FACS
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants for men

+1

Usualy if men desire female breast implants, they are undergoing hormone replacement for subsequent sexual reassignment surgery. This also requires a psychological evaluation.  Good luck.