I'm Transgender and Have Saline Implants Plus I'm Lactating. Why is This?

I was on premarin and provera for a year and had a large A cup.although my doctor said my breast were growing faster thn he thought they would I dont agree with him so i got saline implant back i nov of'10.i'm now lactating(producing milk).i can squeeze and make milk shoot out of my breast.i dont understand how thats possible when i'm not female and if i'm not mistaken women only produce milk when their with child,so why am i producing milk.i dont wanna be a woman. I'm androgynous.

Hormones and pressure

Hormones and pressure form the implants could be causing the milk production.  It would be best to have an endocrine evaluation to be sure that this is all that it is.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

525 Oak Centre Drive
San Antonio, TX 78258

Trangender male to female producing milk after breast implants and premarin/provera

In rare instances this may indicate that you may have a pituitary hormone producing tumor. You should have hormone levels drawn and evaluated by a specialist.

880 W Central Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005

Lactation in transgender

The hormones you are taking  may stimulate you to produce milk. You should get evaluated by your endocrinologist.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028