If a Male Applied Estrogen Cream Directly to the Breasts on a Regular Basis, Would It Increase Size?

As a MTF transgendered person I am looking at several ways to naturally increase the size of my breasts. I was on oral estrogen which caused them to grow to an A cup, but I am leery of the long term effects of tablets. I was considering progesterone as a suppliment to help but not sure I want my natural sex drive diminished. So I was wondering if I applied a high percentage (2%)estrogen vaginal cream twice ot thrice daily as well as a progesterone cream would that initate breat growth

If a Male Applied Estrogen Cream Directly to the Breasts on a Regular Basis, Would It Increase Size? #transgender# estrogen

+1

While I am not an endocrinologist, I do lecture to many transgender individuals around the country regarding breast augmentation.  I even had an endocrinologist specializing in transgender endocrinology practice in my office twice monthly for years.  I would refer to his recommendation to staying away from oral estrogen and rather use injectable estrogen or even pellets.  I would definitely refer to your physician regarding this topic.  Regarding applying cream to your breasts and expect them to grow, you may have some increase in size depending on how much estrogen gets absorbed through the skin.  It doesn't have to be applied to your breasts though.  I have seen a number of transgender individuals use estrogen patches with good success. 

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Will estrogen cream grow breasts?

+1

No you'd be wasting your time and risking blood clots. If you are serious about the MTF transformation, you need breast implants. 

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon