What Are High Cheekbones?

Can someone explain the detailed structure of high cheekbones? What is the difference between high and low cheekbones as far as structure? I would appreciate some celebrity examples of people with high and low cheekbones if possible so I could get a visual.

High Cheekbones

+2

Cheekbones are referred to as the Zygomatic bone that is paired with the human skull. The cheek shape depends on the structure and size of the Zygomatic bone that correlates with the maximlla bone that is located beneath the zygomatic. The Higher cheekbones(zygomatic bone) are closer to the eye socket , while the lower cheekbones(zygomatic bone) tend to be further away from the eye. When people have lower cheekbones they tend to have a rounder face, while people with higher cheekbones have oval or heart shape face . Higher cheekbones are considered beautiful in different cultures and desired in high fashion as beauty. Some celebrities would be Angelina Joline, Megan Fox, Victoria Beckham, and Mischa Barton are a couple examples.

High Cheekbones

+1

"High Cheekbones" refers to the definition and projection secondary to the underlying bones which provide prominent contour to the cheek just below and to the side of the eye sockets. Beyonce, Jennifer Garner, and Sandra Bullock are examples of celebrities with high cheekbones. Celebrities with rounder faces, such as Rosie O'Donnell, don't have high cheekbones. Cheeks can be made higher with implants or the injection of fillers such as Radiesse.