Can I Get FUE if I'm Not Balding? If I Have a Naturally Bad Hairline, So Can I Get FUE to Correct It?

I would love to fix my hairline, but I don't know if I would be able to--it seems like FUE is just a corrective surgery. The part of my hairline that I hate is at the temples; I have no problem with the height of my forehead (if this helps you to answer my question in any way). Is there another treatment to correct my hairline if I am not a candidate for FUE? Any answer is great. Thanks a lot.

FUE for Naturally High Hairline

+1

Yes, FUE is an excellent corrective procedure for a genetically high hairline, even if no pattern baldness is present. FUE is ideal for hairline restoration because of the ability to use fine donors from the nape, thus creating a very natural appearance.

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

FUE or Traditional Strip Harvest Would Work Well For You

+1

FUE refers to the technique of how the grafts are harvested.  Grafts can be harvested by removal a strip of scalp as well.  Either method of harvest would work well for you.  With just temporal recession of your hairline, complete restoration of your hairline should be easily achieveable.

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

FUE for correction of bad Hairline

+1

The temple area is one of the easiest to correct in early male pattern baldness.  This can be repaired using the traditional hair strip technique or FUE, and has little to do with the method of harvesting if you have adequate donor hair. 

Jack Fisher, MD

No grafting if you are not balding.

+1

No grafting if you are not balding. This is my philosophy since these grafts will be out in front if your balding progresses and you do not have enough hair to complete the process. Michael Keaton is an example of this.