Loose, Watery Feeling in Breasts After Augmentation

should i feel loose water on my breats after an augmentation and every time i touch my breast?

Sensations of loose watery feeling on breasts after implant augmentation

+1

IF the water feeling is external it could be caused by galactorrhea and is most common if implants are placed soon after nursing but can occur at any time even in patients who have never nursed. Otherwise, it is possible that you have sensations of wetness due to normal sensory changes and fluid accumulations in the early post operative period. In most cases this all resolves with time.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Feeling the breast implant after augmentation

+1

A saline (salt water) breast implant will always be palpable under the breast and to the side (if placed under the muscle) and through out the entire breast (if placed over the muscle).  If you have very thin skin or have an implant which is too large for you body, you will feel the implant more.  Also, if the implant is filled to the lower end of its recommended fill volume, it will be more palpable.

Santa Ana Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation and Postoperative Expectations

+1

It really depends on how far out postop you are, but most patients immediately after the surgery complain of gurgling and noises during the first few weeks after surgery.

If you opted for saline implants and are a few years out from your surgery then this is part of having saline implants, they tend to slosh around, especially if they have nominal fill.

Hope that helps.

Web reference: http://www.feplasticsurgery.com/orange-county-breastaugmentation-breastimplants-newport-beach.php

"Watery Feeling" After Breast Augmentation

+1

It is not unusual to have some sort of strange feelings in the breast after an augmentation.  Some women describe feeling bubbles, or a fluid feeling, for a few months after their surgery.  These things usually resolve on their own, but if you are still having some issues at the three month mark, I would discuss it with your surgeon.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon