How Much is Earlobe Repair in Las Vegas?

I gauged my ears to a size 5/8 . They're not too big but I definitely am looking to close them I'm a little tight on money but want my ears repaired ASAP for my carreer and future , does anyone know what I may be looking into in price range in Las Vegas ? And any references are highly appreciated . Thank you :)

Cost for the repair

+1

The cost for the repair will vary depending on the location you are living in. Cost here in new york city range from several hundred dollars and more.

Ear Lobe Repair Costs

+1

The cost of repair will differ from surgeon to surgeon depending on the experience of the surgeon, whether it is performed under local anesthesia or not, etc..

In my practice, I perform this procedure under local anesthesia.  The stretched out portion of the earlobe is excised (cut out) and the two "raw edges" are brought together.  This normally results in a nice result.

If a patient wanted to re-pierce the ears, I would ask that they wait a few months prior to re-piercing.

The cost will vary from $1000-$1800 depending on if we are repairing one side vs. both sides.  We also try to introduce potential patients to other patients who have had this procedure performed.