Where Can I Find Earlobe Repair Near Torrance CA?

Hole is stretched and fat from that area has moved to front of earlobe. Need hole repaired and fat removed.

Torn earlobe repair in Los Angeles

+1

Pierced or torn earlobes can be repaired using meticulous layered closure of the skin and soft tissue of the earlobe to minimize recurrence.  In the LA area, I perform these procedures under local anesthesia. 

Stretched Earlobes

+1

I would check the American Society for Plastic Surgery web site to find a plastic surgeon near Torrance of if you want our office in Huntington Beach is just 20 minutes South. Stretched  earlobes are common reconstructions performed  under local anesthesia with fast recovery time. Re-piercing is probably best delayed for 3 months if required

Larry S. Nichter, MD, MS, FACS

Ear Lobe Repair?

+1

Pierced/stretched earlobes  can be easily reconstructed under local anesthesia with minimal risk and recovery time.  It is important to  re-approximate the curved earlobe  precisely to avoid step off or other visible deformity.  Re-piercing  is probably best delayed  a few months if the new piercing site is that all close to the closed site.

Repair of stretched earlobe

+1

Thank you for your question, repair of stretched earlobe is usually done in the office and under local anesthesia. The results are usually excellent and patient satisfaction is high. 

Moneer Jaibaji, MD

Earlobe repair

+1
Earlobe repair is a simple procedure and can usually be handled by any plastic surgeon without any trouble.  However, price can vary quite a bit, so it is worth calling a few offices to find out what the cost will be.  You should be able to have it done at that same time as your initial consult, since it is such a short operation.  

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Earlobe repair in Orange County, CA

+1

Earlobes torn or stretched can be repaired.  We frequently repair earlobes in my practice.  In Orange County, many people have this problem, especially women in their 40's and 50's.  Feel free to contact my office in Laguna Niguel, Ca for a consultation if you have this problem.

Lorrie Klein, MD
Laguna Niguel Dermatologic Surgeon

Earlobe Repair

+1

This is a common request in my office.  The good news is that the hole is not completely torn which makes for a better cosmetic result.  The fat that you mention needs to be evaluated to determine how to achieve the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Earlobe Repair in Torrance, CA

+1

Hello.  I would be happy to meet with you about earlobe repair.  You can click on the link below to view my website and call to schedule a consultation.

Harold J. Kaplan, MD