Closing Pierced Ears Without Any Surgery Only by Medicines?

All Respect doctors, My name is kanchan jagtap. I am 25 years old. I want to close my pierced ears without surgery. i dont want any stiches mark. So is there any medicines available with the help of them i can close my pierced ears.

Earlobe hoe closure

+1

Unfortunately there is no medicine that will close the hole.  Sometimes, if the hole is small enough, it may close on its own.  Larger tears require surgical repair but it is a pretty simple procedure that virtually all plastic surgeons know how to perform.  Just bear in mind that price varies a lot.

+1

Unfortunately, no. The healing process after a piercing results in skin growing into the piercing. This is what keeps the hole from closing on its own. Often, to close the piercing tract the edges need to be freshened and then repaired with suture. This most commonly occurs with large piercings or gauge piercings. These can be repaired with a straight-forward office procedure if needed. The earlobes heal very nicely. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Closing Ear Piercing Hole Without Surgery?

+1

No, there are no medications available that will close  pierced ears. Remember that the ear piercing is surrounded by skin at this point;  in order to close the hole  this skin must be removed to allow for “fresh edges” to heal to each other. Therefore, excision of the whole is necessary and a scar will result. Often, this scar is a very fine line and more acceptable to patients than the  appearance of the previous piercing.