Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Chicago?

I live in Chicago and I am interested in seeing a doctor in my area who specializes in Rhinoplasty. Does anyone anyone have a recommendation on who I see? Preferrably someone who lives in the Naperville area.

Chicagoland Rhinoplasty

+2
Fortunately, the Chicagoland area has great options for you.  It's important you choose a surgeon that specializes in Rhinoplasty.  Most likely, they will be a board certified facial plastic surgeon and are very experienced with the nose and face.  Plenty of pre and post-op photos should be available for you to view and computer imaging is also extremely helpful for patients to communicate their concerns and desires.  

Chicago Facial Plastic Surgeon

Check out the preop/postop results - this is the only reliable thing

+1

The only REAL way to evaluate results fo the plastic surgery procedures other than knowing a lot of patients is to carefully evaluate before and after photographs. Everything else is just talk . Make sure surgeon has hundreds of photographs (not only a few) decide if you like the results and ask about revision rate - should be less than 1-2% (national average 10-15%)

Gregory Turowski, MD, PhD

Best Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Chicago

+1

The ASPS physician locator can be a useful guide for qualified surgeons. Dr. Florence Mussat, Dr. Rodger Pielet, and Dr. Otto Placik are come possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find the best match.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty in Chicago offers excellent choices

+1

Chicago is a major metropolitan area which boasts five medical schools and offers many excellent choices for patients considering rhinoplasty. You will find that surgeons vary in their approach and training. Established practices will draw by 'word of mouth' which is the best form of endorsement. Happy patients with good experiences will guide you to a hopefully similar result.

As Chicago is such a large market, there is no 'best' rhinoplasty surgeon, only a surgeon that is best for you. You can start with a search in Naperville and expand your search if you feel the need. It is important to know what you feel is 'best' as far as the look you are seeking, and consult with a surgeon that is board certified and well established in practice. During your consult, ask yourself if the fit seems right, and your surgeon has your interest in mind. Computer imaging is important, your surgeon should have plenty of time with you, and you should not feel pressured by a sales staff. Preview the office you have selected by the website, and if it does not feel right look for others.

Nasal surgery is an investment for a lifetime so take your time and search carefully.

peterejohnsonmd

Best Chicago rhinoplasty surgeons

+1

Best Chicago rhinoplasty surgeons include Dr. Eugene Tardy and Dr. Dean Toriumi. They are the most renowned in that area. I believe Dr. Regan Thomas is also in that area now and he is also one of the best known rhinoplasty surgeons. They can at least offer their opinions before you proceed with one in your area who might be less costly.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Any of the surgeons mentioned above.

+1

All of the surgeons mentioned above are experienced rhinoplasty surgeons. Look at their work and their "fit' with your goals and that will tell you which is right for you. 

Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon in Chicago

+1

Dean Toriumi

Regan Thomas

Steve Dayan

These are the few I know are very good. You should meet two surgeons at least and then form your own opinion.

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Toriumi is probably a good choice.

+1

Dr. Dean Toriumi is a well-known and well-respected rhinoplasty surgeon in Chicago, both by patients and by us surgeons. At a minimum, his evaluation and opinion might be worth your while.

--DCP

David C. Pearson, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon