Butt Implants with Fat Transfer to Hips and Thighs?

If I burn fat fast, is it safer to get butt implants and fat transfer into my thighs and hips? What would be the minimum cost?

Fat transfer is the gold standard for buttock augmentation

If there is enough fat to harvest ,it is better to transfer fat to the buttocks , an implant will never be as natural as the fat transfered. I have seen differences in fat viability between different people. I have also seen faster fat absorption in patients on fat burning medications. The cost will vary by state, depends on the operative time, but will be in the $7,000 - $15,000 range.

20301 SW Birch St
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Butt implants versus a Brazilian Butt lift

Today, there are many excellent options for butt augmentation. We have found that regardless of whether you use your own tissue or butt implants, liposuction to the hips and thighs and lower back is essential to create an overall beautiful results. In a Brazilian Butt lift, we begin by performing aggressive liposuction to the abdomen hips, waist, thighs, and lower back. This will create a tight waist and a smooth figure that will accentuate your augmented butt. The fat is collected and cleaned in process and then strategically implanted into the contours of your butt. Patients who do not have a great deal of fat may be a good candidate for a butt implant procedure. These patients should keep in mind that the recovery process after Butt implants is more significant than after a Brazilian Butt lift. With a great deal of care, they can prevent complications and ensure a beautiful results.

Pat Pazmino, MD

848 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131

Buttock implant safety

Buttock implants are safe. Fat transfer is safe.

Both are very safe procedures when done on the appropriate patient by the right specialty, experience surgeon and accredited facility and an MD anesthesiologist supervising your anesthesia.

You have yo be in good general health to undergo surgery as well

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Buttocks and Thigh Contouring

Dear MZ CLEA, All surgical procedures have associated risks. Buttocks augmentation can be performed with fat grafting or using implants ( of which there are several types). With Imlants- there are the surgical risks and the implant risks. If you are thin then the complication rate is higher with the implants.

There is not really a good implant for contouring the hips and thighs- so fat grafting is the only choice,

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

199 Avenue Road
Toronto, Ontario M5R 2J3

Safety is as safety does

Mz. Clea,

I believe your concept of safety varies somewhat from a plastic surgeon's. While we would consider safety in reference to your health and uncomplicated recovery, I will assume that your reference to safety means maintaining the results. In patients with too little fat to provide a full buttock augmentation I sometimes recommend buttock implants coupled with some fat transfer to the hip/thigh region. No matter how "fast" you "burn" fat, there will be some loss of the injected fat through absorption that is uncontrollable by the surgeon. So, expect to lose some transferred fat regardless. Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD, FACS

114 E. 71st Street
New York, NY 10021