Butt Implants with Fat Transfer to Hips and Thighs?

If I burn fat fast, is it safer to get butt implants and fat transfer into my thighs and hips? What would be the minimum cost?

Fat transfer is the gold standard for buttock augmentation

+2

If there is enough fat to harvest ,it is better to transfer fat to the buttocks , an implant will never be as natural as the fat transfered. I have seen differences in fat viability between different people. I have also seen faster fat absorption in patients on fat burning medications. The cost will vary by state, depends on the operative time, but will be in the $7,000 - $15,000 range.

Butt implants versus a Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Today, there are many excellent options for butt augmentation. We have found that regardless of whether you use your own tissue or butt implants, liposuction to the hips and thighs and lower back is essential to create an overall beautiful results. In a Brazilian Butt lift, we begin by performing aggressive liposuction to the abdomen hips, waist, thighs, and lower back. This will create a tight waist and a smooth figure that will accentuate your augmented butt. The fat is collected and cleaned in process and then strategically implanted into the contours of your butt. Patients who do not have a great deal of fat may be a good candidate for a butt implant procedure. These patients should keep in mind that the recovery process after Butt implants is more significant than after a Brazilian Butt lift. With a great deal of care, they can prevent complications and ensure a beautiful results.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Buttock implant safety

+1

Buttock implants are safe. Fat transfer is safe.

Both are very safe procedures when done on the appropriate patient by the right specialty, experience surgeon and accredited facility and an MD anesthesiologist supervising your anesthesia.

You have yo be in good general health to undergo surgery as well

Buttocks and Thigh Contouring

+1

Dear MZ CLEA, All surgical procedures have associated risks. Buttocks augmentation can be performed with fat grafting or using implants ( of which there are several types). With Imlants- there are the surgical risks and the implant risks. If you are thin then the complication rate is higher with the implants.

There is not really a good implant for contouring the hips and thighs- so fat grafting is the only choice,

With Warm Regards,

Trevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD

Safety is as safety does

+1

Mz. Clea,

I believe your concept of safety varies somewhat from a plastic surgeon's. While we would consider safety in reference to your health and uncomplicated recovery, I will assume that your reference to safety means maintaining the results. In patients with too little fat to provide a full buttock augmentation I sometimes recommend buttock implants coupled with some fat transfer to the hip/thigh region. No matter how "fast" you "burn" fat, there will be some loss of the injected fat through absorption that is uncontrollable by the surgeon. So, expect to lose some transferred fat regardless. Good luck!

Kenneth R. Francis, MD