How Much Do Butt Implants Cost?

Wanted to find typical cost of butt implant surgery. Can you explain why the prices are so differerent between doctors?

Butt Implant cost

Butt implants are a great way to enhance the back side especially if you don't have enough fat for fat transfer to the buttock a.k.a Brazilian buttock lift. The cost of buttock implants varies by city, state, region of the country. The cost is also based on the experience and skills of the Plastic Surgeon (If they are a real Plastic Surgeon). The "average cost" of butt implant in Atlanta is about $7500 - $12,000 depending on the extend of the procedure which may include fat transfer to the hips etc. We perform a lot of butt implant in Atlanta and have a lot of experience doing it ,hence our cost tend to be higher than the most around here. Cosmetic surgery is not something you want to bargain. You really get what you are paying. Good Luck.

How Much Does Butt Augmentation with Implants Cost?

The cost of butt augmentation can vary depending on a few different things on your procedure. The range is from 6,000 to up to 9,500 depending on the exact procedure. My patients often receive a combination of butt implants and fat transfer. The implants are used for projection and overall volume of the butt. However the fat transfer allows me to sculpt the abdomen and waist to give patients more of an hourglass figure. The fat that is harvested during the liposculpting can be transferred to the hip and lateral butt area to improve the shape of the butt and soften the implant slightly. The combination of fat and implants can give patients a dramatic transformation! I would not let cost be your only factor in deciding on who should perform your butt augmentation. Make sure that you go to a board certified plastic surgeon that performs a high volume of butt augmentation surgeries. You also want to make sure that your surgeries are being performed at an accredited surgery center. I hope this helps!

Buttock implant cost.

Hello. Cost for buttock implant surgery varies from location to physician. Average cost in the Tampa area ranges from $6500- 8000. Keep in mind that you "get what you pay for," and it is important that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in performing this surgery.

Jaime Perez, MD

Surgical fee for butt implants

In our practice the surgical fee for butt implants range from 9-12 K.  The fee variability reflects the need for adjunct Liposculpture that is required in some patients.  A surgeon needs to analyze the aesthetics of entire buttock region, including the hips and "love handles", as leaving those areas untreated can leave the patient with less then desirable result.  The goal is not a larger buttock, but more shapely, sexy and proportionate derriere.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Butt implant cost

Cost can vary from region to region but typically cost somewhere between 6000-12000 dollars depending on if the physician has their own operating room. In our practice we charge 6500$ to have the procedure performed and this is an all inclusive price. At times patients will add liposuction and then want the additional fat transferred to the buttock. If this is the case there is only a small charge for the liposuction and then the fat transfer is free of charge.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Cost for butt implants

Buttock implants in my practice cost $6,500-$10,000 depending on the addition of liposculpture of the back, waist and posterior thighs. This price is all inclusive (surgeons fee, implants, operating room, anesthesiologist, garments and all the post-operative visits).

Irvin M. Wiesman, MD

Buttock implant cost

Buttock implant cost can vary by reion and by different surgeons.

In my practice buttock implants are like breast implants, these patients are never dischrged from the practice we see them on a yearly basis for follow up and examination and we do nort charge for the follow up.

So it is a long term relationship and personal care. Therefore the cost of personalized care may be more. I am sure there are DOCS IN THE BOX who will be cheaper, but the repair of a bad result is much , much more expensive.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who you can work with.

Butt implants cost in Orange County $6,000-$8,000

I have seen fees for butt implant surgery anywhere from $6,000 to $12,000.  In my practice, we charge $6,000-$8,000 global fee (includes Surgeon's fee, OR fee, Anesthesia fee, pre-op testing, follow-up visits, and medications).

Thomas T. Nguyen, MD

Butt Implant cost

This type of procedure as well as all cosmetic procedures vary from surgeon to surgeon and from place to place.  I recommend that you seek consultations from a variety of surgeons and compare and contrast.

Payman Danielpour, MD

Butt implant cost

Butt implants vary in price depending on several factors. These include surgical facility fees, anesthetist fees, type of implant and city. In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect the cost to be from $9000 to $11,000.