How Much Do Butt Implants Cost?

Wanted to find typical cost of butt implant surgery. Can you explain why the prices are so differerent between doctors?

Butt implant cost

+1
Butt implants vary in price depending on several factors. These include surgical facility fees, anesthetist fees, type of implant and city. In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect the cost to be from $9000 to $11,000.

Cost of Butt Implants

+1
The cost of any plastic surgery procedure will vary across the country.  I typically charge between 11,000 and 12,000 dollars for Buttock Augmentation with Implants. There are different positions in which the implant can be placed.  I believe the subfascial position is the optimal placement position. This is a technically demanding procedure, but offers the patient the least amount of risk for implant movement or rotation. There are different shapes and sizes of buttock implants available.  Your board certified plastic surgeon can  determine which implant will be the best dimensional fit for you.

Christopher J. Morea, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

Cost of buttocks implant procedure.

+1

Procedure cost is four parts

Physician fee

Implant fee

Facility fee

Anesthesia fee.

The cost is for all the above 7500

Additional liposuction and fat transfer is not included in this quote.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

Buttock implant cost.

+1

Hello. Cost for buttock implant surgery varies from location to physician. Average cost in the Tampa area ranges from $6500- 8000. Keep in mind that you "get what you pay for," and it is important that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in performing this surgery.

Jaime Perez, MD

Cost of Buttock Implants

+1

The cost can vary widely dependent upon region and surgeon experience/technique.  It is usually more costly to have the implants placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle because it is a more technically demanding operation.  However, this techniques tends to produce the best long lasting results as far as look, feel , and stability of the position of the implant.  In my practice the typical fee for buttock implants is $8500.  About 30% of patients also benefit from liposuction of either the love handles &/or outer thighs but for an additional cost.  Best of luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt implants cost

+1
The fee for butt implants is approximately $9500 to 12000. If there are any factors requiring more extensive surgery the increases. However in our practice we reserve implants only to very skinny patients. Anyone who is a suitable candidate is told about fat grafting to the butt, a much better solution than implants. Sincerely, Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Surgical fee for butt implants

+1

In our practice the surgical fee for butt implants range from 9-12 K.  The fee variability reflects the need for adjunct Liposculpture that is required in some patients.  A surgeon needs to analyze the aesthetics of entire buttock region, including the hips and "love handles", as leaving those areas untreated can leave the patient with less then desirable result.  The goal is not a larger buttock, but more shapely, sexy and proportionate derriere.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

The cost of butt implants

+1

Patients today have many options in butt augmentation. Patients may choose a Brazilian Butt lift which consists of aggressive liposuction to the abdomen and trunk. The fat that is collected is then cleaned, processed, and then strategically transplanted to the butt. Patients appreciate their new figure, their tight waist, and their round and full buttocks. Patients who do not have adequate fat for transplanting, may consider receiving Butt implants. The cost of a butt implant procedure must include the surgeon's fee, the facility fee, the anesthesia, the price of the implants, the postoperative garment, and all visits. Keep in mind that after a butt implant surgery, there is a significant recovery process. In our practice, we commonly tell our patients that after this surgery they should not lie on their part or in a seated position for up to two weeks. Patients return to the office every 2-3 days so that we can check their wounds to make sure that they are healing well and do not have an infection and to assist them with cleaning. Patients tell us that they had a tight sensation but that this discomfort can be controlled with Tylenol and pain medications such as Darvocet or Vicodin.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Buttocks Implant Augmentation costs

+1

The fee for Buttocks Implants in my practice is about 9000. That includes all of your operating room and anesthesia fees as well as surgeons fee and implant costs. The fee does vary from doctor to doctor and region to region. The various implant companies also charge different amounts for their implants. Surgeons have different fee schedules as do the anesthesiologists and hospitals/surgery centers.

I have done many buttocks implant procedures and have to tell you that I think there is a better way. Buttocks implants feel unnatural, and have a very high complication rate. I would recommend that you consider the Brazilian Buttocks Lift (fat transfer to your buttocks). If you are a candidate, It feels and looks much more natural with very minimal complications when done by experienced Plastic Surgeons.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD