How Much Do Butt Implants Cost?

Wanted to find typical cost of butt implant surgery. Can you explain why the prices are so differerent between doctors?

Buttock implant cost.

Hello. Cost for buttock implant surgery varies from location to physician. Average cost in the Tampa area ranges from $6500- 8000. Keep in mind that you "get what you pay for," and it is important that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in performing this surgery.

Cost of Buttock Implants

The cost can vary widely dependent upon region and surgeon experience/technique.  It is usually more costly to have the implants placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle because it is a more technically demanding operation.  However, this techniques tends to produce the best long lasting results as far as look, feel , and stability of the position of the implant.  In my practice the typical fee for buttock implants is $8500.  About 30% of patients also benefit from liposuction of either the love handles &/or outer thighs but for an additional cost.  Best of luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt implants cost

The fee for butt implants is approximately $9500 to 12000. If there are any factors requiring more extensive surgery the increases. However in our practice we reserve implants only to very skinny patients. Anyone who is a suitable candidate is told about fat grafting to the butt, a much better solution than implants. Sincerely, Martin Jugenburg, MD

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Surgical fee for butt implants

In our practice the surgical fee for butt implants range from 9-12 K.  The fee variability reflects the need for adjunct Liposculpture that is required in some patients.  A surgeon needs to analyze the aesthetics of entire buttock region, including the hips and "love handles", as leaving those areas untreated can leave the patient with less then desirable result.  The goal is not a larger buttock, but more shapely, sexy and proportionate derriere.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

The cost of butt implants

Patients today have many options in butt augmentation. Patients may choose a Brazilian Butt lift which consists of aggressive liposuction to the abdomen and trunk. The fat that is collected is then cleaned, processed, and then strategically transplanted to the butt. Patients appreciate their new figure, their tight waist, and their round and full buttocks. Patients who do not have adequate fat for transplanting, may consider receiving Butt implants. The cost of a butt implant procedure must include the surgeon's fee, the facility fee, the anesthesia, the price of the implants, the postoperative garment, and all visits. Keep in mind that after a butt implant surgery, there is a significant recovery process. In our practice, we commonly tell our patients that after this surgery they should not lie on their part or in a seated position for up to two weeks. Patients return to the office every 2-3 days so that we can check their wounds to make sure that they are healing well and do not have an infection and to assist them with cleaning. Patients tell us that they had a tight sensation but that this discomfort can be controlled with Tylenol and pain medications such as Darvocet or Vicodin.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Butt implant cost

Cost can vary from region to region but typically cost somewhere between 6000-12000 dollars depending on if the physician has their own operating room. In our practice we charge 6500$ to have the procedure performed and this is an all inclusive price. At times patients will add liposuction and then want the additional fat transferred to the buttock. If this is the case there is only a small charge for the liposuction and then the fat transfer is free of charge.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Cost for butt implants

Buttock implants in my practice cost $6,500-$10,000 depending on the addition of liposculpture of the back, waist and posterior thighs. This price is all inclusive (surgeons fee, implants, operating room, anesthesiologist, garments and all the post-operative visits).

Irvin M. Wiesman, MD

Buttock implant cost

Buttock implant cost can vary by reion and by different surgeons.

In my practice buttock implants are like breast implants, these patients are never dischrged from the practice we see them on a yearly basis for follow up and examination and we do nort charge for the follow up.

So it is a long term relationship and personal care. Therefore the cost of personalized care may be more. I am sure there are DOCS IN THE BOX who will be cheaper, but the repair of a bad result is much , much more expensive.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who you can work with.

Butt implants cost in Orange County $6,000-$8,000

I have seen fees for butt implant surgery anywhere from $6,000 to $12,000.  In my practice, we charge $6,000-$8,000 global fee (includes Surgeon's fee, OR fee, Anesthesia fee, pre-op testing, follow-up visits, and medications).

Thomas T. Nguyen, MD