How Much Do Butt Implants Cost?

Wanted to find typical cost of butt implant surgery. Can you explain why the prices are so differerent between doctors?

Buttock implant cost.

Hello. Cost for buttock implant surgery varies from location to physician. Average cost in the Tampa area ranges from $6500- 8000. Keep in mind that you "get what you pay for," and it is important that you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in performing this surgery.

307 South MacDill Ave
Tampa, FL 33609

Cost of Buttock Implants

The cost can vary widely dependent upon region and surgeon experience/technique.  It is usually more costly to have the implants placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle because it is a more technically demanding operation.  However, this techniques tends to produce the best long lasting results as far as look, feel , and stability of the position of the implant.  In my practice the typical fee for buttock implants is $8500.  About 30% of patients also benefit from liposuction of either the love handles &/or outer thighs but for an additional cost.  Best of luck...RAS

Ryan Stanton, MD

9090 Burton Way
Beverly Hills, CA 90211

Surgical fee for butt implants

In our practice the surgical fee for butt implants range from 9-12 K.  The fee variability reflects the need for adjunct Liposculpture that is required in some patients.  A surgeon needs to analyze the aesthetics of entire buttock region, including the hips and "love handles", as leaving those areas untreated can leave the patient with less then desirable result.  The goal is not a larger buttock, but more shapely, sexy and proportionate derriere.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

360 San Miguel Drive
Newport Beach, CA 92660

Butt implant cost

Cost can vary from region to region but typically cost somewhere between 6000-12000 dollars depending on if the physician has their own operating room. In our practice we charge 6500$ to have the procedure performed and this is an all inclusive price. At times patients will add liposuction and then want the additional fat transferred to the buttock. If this is the case there is only a small charge for the liposuction and then the fat transfer is free of charge.

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

140 Village Street
Birmingham, AL 35242

Cost for butt implants

Buttock implants in my practice cost $6,500-$10,000 depending on the addition of liposculpture of the back, waist and posterior thighs. This price is all inclusive (surgeons fee, implants, operating room, anesthesiologist, garments and all the post-operative visits).

Irvin M. Wiesman, MD

712 N Dearborn
Chicago, IL 60654

Buttock implant cost

Buttock implant cost can vary by reion and by different surgeons.

In my practice buttock implants are like breast implants, these patients are never dischrged from the practice we see them on a yearly basis for follow up and examination and we do nort charge for the follow up.

So it is a long term relationship and personal care. Therefore the cost of personalized care may be more. I am sure there are DOCS IN THE BOX who will be cheaper, but the repair of a bad result is much , much more expensive.

Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who you can work with.

10 East 31 Street
Baltimore, MD 21218

Butt implants cost in Orange County $6,000-$8,000

I have seen fees for butt implant surgery anywhere from $6,000 to $12,000.  In my practice, we charge $6,000-$8,000 global fee (includes Surgeon's fee, OR fee, Anesthesia fee, pre-op testing, follow-up visits, and medications).

Thomas T. Nguyen, MD

11190 Warner Ave.
Fountain Valley, CA 92708

Butt Implant cost

This type of procedure as well as all cosmetic procedures vary from surgeon to surgeon and from place to place.  I recommend that you seek consultations from a variety of surgeons and compare and contrast.

Payman Danielpour, MD

436 N. Bedford Dr.
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Butt implant cost

Butt implants vary in price depending on several factors. These include surgical facility fees, anesthetist fees, type of implant and city. In Toronto, Ontario, you can expect the cost to be from $9000 to $11,000.

Jerome Edelstein, MD

362 Fairlawn Avenue
Toronto, Ontario M5M 1T6