Painful and Tight Buttocks After Butt Implants

I had my butt implants put in around 9 years ago, and now I feel tightness along with pain in my buttocks that goes down my legs. My butt gets really hard and it makes walking difficult for me. Is there a way that I can find out if the implants are what's causing this?

The cause of Painful and tight buttocks after Butt Implants

Your problem is twofold.

First of all, you are getting a contraction of the scar tissue around the implant. This is known as a capsular contracture and is a well known phenomenon seen with breast implants. The scar capsule is attached to your muscle and that is why you feel the tightness and hardness.

Secondly, the implant is impinging on the sciatic nerve, which is why you are having pain that runs down your leg.

You may need to have the implants removed if they are causing symptoms. I prefer fat injections because they not only increase the size of the butt, but change your overall proportions. See the link below

1300 Bellona Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21093

Painful buttocks after butt implants

Hello. I would recommend getting an MRI to see exactly what is going on. You may have developed capsular contracture which is scar tissue formed around the implant. Consult with a board certified plastic surgeron who is experienced in performing butt augmentation for best results. Good luck to you.

Jaime Perez, MD

307 South MacDill Ave
Tampa, FL 33609

Pain after Butt implants

Butt implants can be performed successfully for butt augmentation with several caveats. If he Butt implant has been placed too superficially, your body will create scar tissue around the implant which can deform the shape of the implant and can cause pain. If this is the case, the implant should be removed as possible and left out or placed in a deeper position in the muscles of your butt. This can be a couple procedure area it is essential that you work with a poor certified plastic surgeon was great deal of experience in butt contouring and Butt implants to achieve a successful result

Pat Pazmino, MD

848 Brickell Avenue
Miami, FL 33131