Butt Implant Sizes

Are there different sizes for the butt implants like the ones for breast implant in cubic centimeters? Thanks.

Butt implants come in different sizes and shapes

Butt implants can be performed successfully to create a beautiful augmentation and re-contouring. The implants are solid silicone implants which are not like breast implants. Butt implants are actually solid pieces of silicone plastic. They cannot leak or rupture. If placed properly, your body will tolerate the implant well and you will not have problems with excess scarring or displacement of the implants. If done appropriately, your implants should not need to be replaced. Butt implants also come in different sizes and shapes. The shape of the implant is dependent on your own anatomy and your personal aesthetic goals. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience in butt augmentation and using Butt implants. In our practice, we find it essential to use digital morphing technology to communicate with our patients. Patients are able to see their own pictures transform and get an idea of what they could look like after their surgery. During the consult, patients are able to tell us what their goals are and see what is feasible in their case.

Buttock implants sizes

Dear Alejandra,

The butt implants come in different sizes,  shapes  and  softness. The sizes varie from 190 cc to 700 cc on the shelve. Special order are possible too. The selected size depends on the body size, the butt size and the desired size. The shape can be round or oval. The oval can be also gradual round surface or bubble butt shape where it is thin above and full at the bottom. The silicone implants can be very soft or hard and smooth or textured. In my practice I use smooth,  oval and very soft implants. The most common sizes are 375cc - 565cc. Most importantly, find a board certified plastic surgeon that you trust , who performed lots of butt implants surgery and you like his or hers results.

Dr Widder 

Do Butt Implant Come in a Variety of Sizes?

Butt implants, much like breast implants come in a variety of sizes and shapes. There are not as many options in terms of various sizes and shapes but there are plenty for patients to choice from.

The implants are a solid silicone so that then can take the daily abuse that our butt endures. The come in round and shaped implants. There are sizes from as small as 200cc up to almost 800cc for each implant.
Just like with breast implants it is important to discuss with your plastic surgeon your wishes and aesthetic goals so that you can achieve the look that you desire.

Your surgeon will help guide you deciding on a butt implant.

Butt Implant Sizes

Indeed there are different sizes for buttock implants and like breast implants they are measured in "cubic centimeters"  and have different shapes (usually round or some variation of oval).  Although custom sizes can be made, they are available in a limited number of sizes compared to breast implants.  This is primarily for safety reasons, the the buttock muscle is very large, and strong therefore creating a rather tight pocket so it is not (safely) possible to put  an "over-sized" implant within/under it.  The implant should fit relatively comfortably in the pocket and not be stuffed in there.  When buttock implants are performed by a plastic surgeon extremely experienced at the procedure, great results can and usually are achieved.  Best of luck...RAS    

Ryan Stanton, MD

Butt implant sizes

Butt implants come in a variety of sizes and a few different shapes.  The most important thing to understand about butt implants is that the final result of the surgery may be smaller than what the patient hoped for.  It is important to have realistic expectations. My patients tend to be very pleased with their results because I spend time with them to make certain they understand what to expect. 

Joshua Korman, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Butt Implant Sizes

I use two different manufacturers and each have variety of sizes and shapes. In general smaller round implants have a much more pleasing look and are preferable. Longer anatomic implants are used in individuals that have a large vertical height to their buttocks. It is imperative to analyze the dimensions of the gluteal area and the soft tissue coverage prior to choosing an implant.

Sepehr Egrari, MD

Butt Implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes

Yes, butt implants come in a variety of different shapes and sizes. They come in different volumes and dimensions to try to match your desire for size and shape as well as to try to fit your frame size.

I have don many buttocks implant procedures and have to tell you that there is a better way. Buttocks implants feel unnatural, and have a very high complication rate. If you are a candidate, I would recommend the Brazilian Buttocks Lift (fat transfer to your buttocks) It feels and looks much more natural with very minimal complications when done by experienced Plastic Surgeons.

Butt Implant Sizes

Butt implants are solid, rather than shells with a saline or cohesive silicone gel filling like breast implants. You can choose from a variety of sizes and shapes. Your surgeon can help you determine which size is the best for you.

Implant sizes

Implant size range from 115 cc to close to 700cc. Sizers are available to help with the decision making process during consultation. Some of the larger sizes are custom and therefore more expensive and delayed healing increases as the sizes increases.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

Butt implant sizes.

Hello. Butt implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Once a surgeon is chosen you will be examined and sized for the implant needed. I would recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in buttock augmentation for best results.

Jaime Perez, MD