Butt Implant Sizes

Are there different sizes for the butt implants like the ones for breast implant in cubic centimeters? Thanks.

Butt Implant Sizes

+3

Indeed there are different sizes for buttock implants and like breast implants they are measured in "cubic centimeters"  and have different shapes (usually round or some variation of oval).  Although custom sizes can be made, they are available in a limited number of sizes compared to breast implants.  This is primarily for safety reasons, the the buttock muscle is very large, and strong therefore creating a rather tight pocket so it is not (safely) possible to put  an "over-sized" implant within/under it.  The implant should fit relatively comfortably in the pocket and not be stuffed in there.  When buttock implants are performed by a plastic surgeon extremely experienced at the procedure, great results can and usually are achieved.  Best of luck...RAS    

Butt implants come in different sizes and shapes

+2

Butt implants can be performed successfully to create a beautiful augmentation and re-contouring. The implants are solid silicone implants which are not like breast implants. Butt implants are actually solid pieces of silicone plastic. They cannot leak or rupture. If placed properly, your body will tolerate the implant well and you will not have problems with excess scarring or displacement of the implants. If done appropriately, your implants should not need to be replaced. Butt implants also come in different sizes and shapes. The shape of the implant is dependent on your own anatomy and your personal aesthetic goals. Your best bet is to work with a board-certified plastic surgeon who has a great deal of experience in butt augmentation and using Butt implants. In our practice, we find it essential to use digital morphing technology to communicate with our patients. Patients are able to see their own pictures transform and get an idea of what they could look like after their surgery. During the consult, patients are able to tell us what their goals are and see what is feasible in their case.

Pat Pazmino, MD

Implant sizes

+1

Implant size range from 115 cc to close to 700cc. Sizers are available to help with the decision making process during consultation. Some of the larger sizes are custom and therefore more expensive and delayed healing increases as the sizes increases.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS

Butt implant sizes.

+1

Hello. Butt implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Once a surgeon is chosen you will be examined and sized for the implant needed. I would recommend you consult with a board certified plastic surgeon who is experienced in buttock augmentation for best results.

Jaime Perez, MD

Butt implant sizes

+1

Butt implants come in a variety of sizes and a few different shapes.  The most important thing to understand about butt implants is that the final result of the surgery may be smaller than what the patient hoped for.  It is important to have realistic expectations. My patients tend to be very pleased with their results because I spend time with them to make certain they understand what to expect. 

Joshua Korman, MD
Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Butt Implant Sizes

+1

I use two different manufacturers and each have variety of sizes and shapes. In general smaller round implants have a much more pleasing look and are preferable. Longer anatomic implants are used in individuals that have a large vertical height to their buttocks. It is imperative to analyze the dimensions of the gluteal area and the soft tissue coverage prior to choosing an implant.

Sepehr Egrari, MD

Butt Implants come in a variety of shapes and sizes

+1

Yes, butt implants come in a variety of different shapes and sizes. They come in different volumes and dimensions to try to match your desire for size and shape as well as to try to fit your frame size.

I have don many buttocks implant procedures and have to tell you that there is a better way. Buttocks implants feel unnatural, and have a very high complication rate. If you are a candidate, I would recommend the Brazilian Buttocks Lift (fat transfer to your buttocks) It feels and looks much more natural with very minimal complications when done by experienced Plastic Surgeons.

Daniel P. Markmann, MD

Butt implant sizes?

+1

There are many implant sizes available. There are also different implant shapes available, such as round and a lozenge, or oval configuration.

The largest size commonly available is 555cc.

Having said this, the feel is not like that of a breast implant, it is much firmer. They are definitely palpable.

However, I prefer fat for several reasons. It feels natural. It is your own tissue. I can spread the tissue over a much larger distribution and really contour the buttock. Finally, even on a slender patient I can usually get at least 400cc per buttock. My average fat injection is 600-700cc per buttock.

Finally, and more importantly, a fat injection recontours your ENTIRE waist hips area to give you a curvy silhouette, rather than just a bigger butt.

Ricardo L. Rodriguez, MD

Butt implant sizes

+1

There are different shapes and sizes of buttock implant.

Also they are measured in height, lenghth, area of maximal projection, and the equivwlent cubic cc

The choice of the implants depend on the measurement of your present buttock and the desires final look.