BBL After Hair Transplants Safe?

I am going to get hair transplants to lower my hairline (4000grafts) and I plan to have a Brazilian Butt Lift 7days after.Would this be safe? Are there any issues with anesthetic in a short period of time? A doctor (who is not my PS) suggested that I get the BBL first then do the hair 7days later but wouldnt this affect my fat grafting results as I am not meant to sit for three weeks? I understand for the transplant procedure I would have to lie on the operating bed for about 7hrs/more! Thanks

Always check with each surgeon before planning surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift should not impact a hair transplant surgery, but always check with each surgeon before planning surgery.  It may be a logistics and comfort issue.  Sitting in a chair for many hours after a BBL may be an issue.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair Transplant and Brazilian Butt Lift at same time period safe?

It may be preferrable to do hair transplant first since you can't be laying on the table for all those hours.  But having anesthesia seven days after hair transplant not a problem. 

Jack Fisher, MD

Hair transplantation and Brazilian Butt Lifting

Hi there-

Provided you are a healthy person, there should be no reason having these two procedures a week apart would be unsafe for you, but definitely check with your plastic surgeon and your hair transplant doctor as well to be sure they agree this is a good idea for you...

With regard to the timing, it seems to me that as your BBL is going to restrict the way you can position your body for a few weeks, that it makes more sense to do this second.