Surgical Bra After Breast Augmentation is Too Tight

I had ba done 1 week ago. Surg. Bra is so tight it's hard to breath. I'm wearing a medium surgical bra given by my ps. It's so tight it's hard to breathe and talk. I have to speak in short sentences and the bra keeps cutting in to my skin till I bleed. My ps says it's normal to be tight. Is he right is this expected should I just go buy a special bra. It's set for the loosest fitting. It's more painful from the Velcro being so tight. Please help. I also had tt with lipo of I/o thighs and flanks at the same time as the ba. Thanks for your help

Surgical Bra Too Tight

+1

I don't believe tight surgical bras do anything but make it uncomfortable for the patient.  I would recommend you just take it off and wear a sports bra but you need to check with your PS

CALL YOUR PLASTIC SURGEON!

+1

These forums are intended for opinions or advice but not urgent medical information. I would call or page your surgeon ASAP emergently for concerns regarding shortness of breath or going to the Emergency Room. I would first remove the bra but not without the advice of your surgeon.