One Breast Larger and Lower Than Other After Breast Lift and Augmentation

After my lift and implants i noticed that the right breast was so tighter bigger and swollen and dropped beneath the crease line and i immediately told my surgeon and he said this would resolve. I asked him if this could be Hematoma and he said it as swollen because he did more work on that breast. 4 weeks later its still bruised less swollen but still bigger than left like 1/2cup bigger and lower than left breast and he said there is some hematoma and that my body will absorb it. Is this true?

Breast asymmetry one month after augmentation

+1

IT is difficult to manage this online but hematomas can resolve without complications or they can result in a greater incidence of capsular contracture. Your options are drainage or observation with either succesful resolution or capsular contracture. I would wait at least 6-9 months before considering revision. Keep inlcose contact with your surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.bodysculptor.com/breast-surgery-chicago/

Hematoma After Lift

+1

Unfortunately, without seeing you, it is hard to say what is going on.  The only thing I can say, though, is that it takes at least 2-3 months for everything to settle, swelling to go down, etc.  Be patient, and after three months if you have big asymmetry or other issues, then it is a good time to address them with your surgeon.

Barrington Plastic Surgeon