One Breast Larger and Lower Than Other After Breast Lift and Augmentation

After my lift and implants i noticed that the right breast was so tighter bigger and swollen and dropped beneath the crease line and i immediately told my surgeon and he said this would resolve. I asked him if this could be Hematoma and he said it as swollen because he did more work on that breast. 4 weeks later its still bruised less swollen but still bigger than left like 1/2cup bigger and lower than left breast and he said there is some hematoma and that my body will absorb it. Is this true?

Breast asymmetry one month after augmentation

IT is difficult to manage this online but hematomas can resolve without complications or they can result in a greater incidence of capsular contracture. Your options are drainage or observation with either succesful resolution or capsular contracture. I would wait at least 6-9 months before considering revision. Keep inlcose contact with your surgeon.

Hematoma After Lift

Unfortunately, without seeing you, it is hard to say what is going on.  The only thing I can say, though, is that it takes at least 2-3 months for everything to settle, swelling to go down, etc.  Be patient, and after three months if you have big asymmetry or other issues, then it is a good time to address them with your surgeon.