Asymmetrical Nose Bridge Post-Rhinoplasty?

I had septo-rhinoplasty performed at the start of April (5 months ago) and as time has passed and the swelling has reduced, I've noticed asymmetry of the nose bridge which does not appear to be correcting itself over time. Is it too early at this point in the process to be concerned about it or are my expectations unrealistic as far as how straight this procedure could make my nose bridge appear? Any advice would be greatly appreciated because I find myself very fixated on it at the moment.

Asymmetrical Bridge 5 Months after Rhinoplasty

+1

You do have nasal deviation 5 months after rhinoplasty.  As healing progresses and swelling decreases it will be easier to evaluate your result.  It  is appropriate to be concerned, but wait another 4-6 months before making any final judgements and deciding if a revision will be necessary to satisfy your expectations.

Asymmetrical nose after rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible to observe some asymmetry in the bridge or other parts of the nose after rhinoplasty, and sometimes as the swelling resolves over the course of months the appearance of the nose improves. Often revision is deferred for a year in order to avoid unnecessary surgery.

Leave it alone

+1

You have slight deviation of the nose bridge. There is an asymmetry of your jaw line,check and ear position which is very normal. Please leave your nose as it is . Your nasal asymmetry is slight and more surgery may make it worse. Filler can be used to show you the correction (temporay,reversible and not too expensive).

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon