Love Dr Roxy Grawe (Powell Ohio )

Hello Realself ladies I've been apart of ths...

Hello Realself ladies I've been apart of ths blog for a long time an I decided to share my story I've been researching butt implants for years now and this sight has been so helpful !! I decided to go with dr Roxy Grawe when I say she rely made me feel comfortable in every aspect !!!!!so anyways I went with 712 cc round implant I am 5'3 120 lbs I can't believe my results its better than I ever expected!!!!!!!!!! I got my surgery March 27 2015 do I'm two weeks in exactly no complications what so ever ;) When I say dr Roxy and her staff are so patient and respond super quick to all calls and questions lol I should know I called every day for a week after sugery with questions and they were there every step of the way I'm livking my new body and confidence thanks to dr Roxy grawe :)))
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

I love my results sr Roxy and her staff held my hand every step of the way I felt like family !!!! They are so aswome I will be back for more beauty treatments !!!!!!