Sagging Eyelids, Under Eye Bags - Manhattan, NY

I received a referral from my dermatologist to...

I received a referral from my dermatologist to seek out Dr. Lattman. When I arrived for my 1st consultation appointment, I was greeted by the friendly staff. My wait time was minimal. Less than 10 minutes. Dr. Lattman introduced herself and asked what my concerns were. She agreed with my issue concerning my eyes & said I'd be an excellent candidate for upper & lower blepharoplasty. I scheduled my surgery date a couple of days later. I received a packet in the mail explaining in detail my pre-operative instructions. After following the instructions to a T, I walked into my surgery confident & excited. Dr. Lattman made me feel comfortable. After coming out of recovery, the nurses were warm, caring, friendly & catered to my needs. I stayed at the Affinia hotel next door over night & had 2 private nurses. They administered ice, drops, helped me in& out of bed, eat, walk etc. I went home the next day & had my follow up a week later. Needless to say, it is exactly 1 month ago that I've had my surgery & I couldn't be happier with the results. I highly recommend Dr. Lattman for her professionalism & dedication to patients needs.

Before picture

For those who are interested in the before photo, please see below.

One year post - op

On August 23, 2016 I had my 1 year post-op with Dr. Lattman. She was very pleased with how well I've healed. After a full year, not one person has asked me if I did anything different to my face/eyes. My look is natural. I look livelier and less tired. I just want to thank Dr. Lattman a year later for improving my confidence and appearance.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon