35 Years Old, Had my Son Via C-section over Four Years Ago

I am both nervous and excited. Tomorrow is tbe big...

I am both nervous and excited. Tomorrow is tbe big day. I am getting Laser Lipo of the Abs and Flanks. I have been dealing with this stomach for way too long and I have lost over 30 lbs in the last two years, but no luck in my stomach. I have not told anyone , just my husband and one bf. I feel people are so quick to judge, and this decision is about how I feel. Well off to bed, need to be there for 9:00 a.m. I took two days off from work, I hope it's enough, if not I work from home. I will provide an update tomorrow night on how I am feeling..

one day post op

Well I survived! I am sore but that is expected. I am looking forward to taking my shower soon and washing my garment. Otherwise the only bad part was getting the local anesthetic. I haven't had a real good chance of looking at my abs and flanks as we lost power last night and I was mostly resting.. Will keep you updated.

Two days post-op

Pretty amazed!! Only two days post-op. Swelling in public area is totally normal right now! Other than that, feeling happy!!

4 days post op questions

Hi guys,
Well I am now four days post-op. I think I had my compression garment way too tight! I thought it was supposed to be, but now after looking online I don't think its supposed to be as snug? I am also very itchy, is this normal? I have my post-op on Tuesday, curious at my my Dr. has to say. Ohh ya and haven't gone number two since before my surgery! Any advice or feedback on any of this would be great..

10 day post-op pic