Now I Look As Young As I Feel - Great Neck, NY

I am 66 years old. I wanted to improve my jawline...

I am 66 years old. I wanted to improve my jawline and neck. Dr. Jacono had done my lower lid surgery over 10 years ago and the result was beautiful and still is. When I found out that he had a procedure that lifts the mid face, lower face and neck all at once, and that it can be done in 2 hours under local anesthesia, I didn't hesitate. I am extremely happy with the result. Dr. Jacono is a gifted surgeon and a very special human being. He has helped unfortunate victims of abuse and children born with birth defects since he began his practice. His staff are all wonderful too. Without reservation I recommend Dr. Jacono to anyone considering facial surgery.
Great Neck Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Jacono is as down to earth as he is talented. He is a pleasure to consult with and he knows exactly what needs to be done to achieve the best result. I trusted him twice to perform facial surgery and I have no regrets. I am extremely pleased with both results.