43 Year Old Mom, Awesome Breast Augmentation - Fayetteville, GA

It took me years to finally decide to go through...

It took me years to finally decide to go through with it. Wish I had done years ago.
Results perfect. Staff amazing. Doctor amazing. Scar is minimal and no issues or problems.
For those hesitate go for free consultation.
Dr. Raniere was patient. It was difficult for me to be patient through entire process of settling ... the staff was wonderful at reassuring me.

43 Year Old Mom

I really wanted fuller breasts like I once had and I wanted to go larger. I was a 32B went now a 32DD or 34D. Used mentor425cc saline under muscle. Highly recommend Dr. Raniere and his staff. I was super nervous but very pleased with end result glad I went with 425cc over 375cc they want to make sure size is what you want. Follow care was equally attentive

Correction to my earlier post.. silicone

I mistyped - my implants are silicone not saline.

Before

Almost 11 months mark

I still couldn't be happier :-) love results

11 months...

There was slight asymmetry prior so that still shows now ..regardless very satisfied with results. Mine took so long to settle. Just a reminder to everyone just have patience :-)

1 Year Anniversary :-)

It will be a year since my ba tomorrow.
Wish I had this done years ago!!
Fayetteville Plastic Surgeon

I had the best experience with Dr. Raniere and his staff on my breast augmentation. Highly recommended and should I need anything else I will definitely go back to him.