40 Years Old. Implant Exchange. Saline Smooth Round Moderate Plus Mentor 1080cc - Folsom, CA

4 beautiful kids ( all breastfed for 1 year each),...

4 beautiful kids ( all breastfed for 1 year each), Implant exchange (this is my 2nd BA), age 40, 5'7in.
Had my 1st BA in 1999. Approx implant size was 350cc, saline, under the muscle, and Axillary incision. I believe the implants were anatomical shaped. I did not have any problems with the old implants I just wanted to go bigger with a rounder shape. I had the implant exchange/revision in December of 2014. I love my new boobs. Wish I wouldn't have waited so long to upgrade. Now I have 1080cc saline, Moderate Plus, under the muscle, smooth round Mentor with an areolar incision. I'm almost 8 weeks out and the incision site is almost undetectable! My surgeon, Dr. Sumida, is absolutely amazing. He gave me exactly what I asked for. I couldn't be happier with my new additions. My husband loves the way they look and feel.

5 MONTH UPDATE!!

Still happy with my new additions.

6 MONTHS POST OP

Ok here are some pics in a dress. No bra
Around 6 months post op

6 months post op

Pretty easy to hide. Even at this size. Snap front shirt with an Affinitas bra size 34H.
Folsom Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sumida is a wonderfully talented surgeon. He put me at ease from the very minute he walked into the room. He's a Warm hearted and caring doctor who answered all of my questions and my husbands too! Dr Sumida is knowledgable and confident. I knew I'd be in great hands with him, in fact, I scheduled my surgery the same day as my initial consultation because I felt so comfortable with this surgeon. The office staff is super sweet and there are no crazy wait times for the doctor. He is prompt and professional, which I really appreciate. My husband hit it off with him immediately as well. 100% positive experience. I am so fortunate to have found such an amazing surgeon.