Ultherapy or thread lift?

Hi I had minilift, and voluma before. but I still considering to correct my mid center of face. such as side of nose to side of mouth, it look loose and I like tight face Is ultherapy works or shilhouette lift better? I had shilhouette lift before and felt it was short term result. But I find other doctor seems good at it.so I'm thinking second try. Or Also I had generic machine of ultherapy before.i didn't felt it's really working either I already have filler, so I need advice except filler.

Ultherapy -- Safety and Side Effects

Ultherapy can be used to give skin tightening. I often combine with sculptra and/or thermage to get even better outcome.  Dr. Emer.

Ultherapy and threadlift

Thank you for your question Aquafinastyle. Ultherapy and thread lifts are treatments that can be used to rejuvenate the face. Both can provide outstanding results in the hands of the right person. Each doctor has his/her own preference. Fillers can be combined with other treatments to complement the results. If enough filler is not used, sometimes more filler can be used to achieve the desired effect. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician