Temporal fat loss.

I have been told that I have a small or narrow 'frontal muscle' in addition to loss of volume at both temporal regions contributing to outer hooding of my lids. What are my best options long term to regain volume in the temples and help my eyes? Ulthera was suggested but has very poor satisfaction rate? I am also afraid of 'nerve damage' from Ulthera. Thank you in advance...

Ultherapy isn't a good choice for this area. You probably need fillers instead

I love Ultherapy but not for this condition.  In fact, Ultherapy may even result in a little loss of fat in that area and some other issues so I would consider fillers such as Juvederm, Restylane or Lift for that area.  I think you will love it!

Omaha Dermatologic Surgeon

Ultherapy and fillers

Thank you for your question shayda. Ultherapy can be used to tighten the skin. I have never seen nerve damage from Ultherapy and I feel it is a good treatment to help lift the brows. Some people benefit from a second treatment. Botox can also complement Ultherapy for brow lifting. Volume loss can be addressed with Voluma in the temporal hollows and Restylane in the tear trough. Other fillers can also be used, but these are my preferences. Please consult with a doctor for specific recommendations. Good luck!

Alex Eshaghian, MD, PhD
Encino Physician

Dark Circles, Eyelid Wrinkles/Bags Treatment -- Restylane or Belotero with Cannulas, Clear+Brilliant, Eclipse Micropen, Viva

Please post photos for further evaluation. Fillers, implants and fat can all be used to sculpt the face. I use sculptra and radiesse in combination to the temples frequently.  I suggest seeking a facial contouring expert. Best, Dr. Emer