Any doctors in NY who offer half a syringe of Juvederm?

i need it on a small area on the temple/ upper cheek that is asymmetrical. the last dr injected a whole syringe and became so huge that i had to dissolve it. i need someone with a good aesthetic eye who can balance the asymmetry ( i am not looking for perfection just more balance) Anyone who offers half a juvederm syringe and if necessary we can work in small increments if i need more?
Click here to search for board certified surgeons in your area.

Juvederm and Product

There is very little product in one syringe and I am sure your asymmetry can be corrected and you will have other areas that can be corrected at the same time.  Best, Dr. Green

Half a syringe

You ask an uncommon question.  While it is true that some anatomic sites do not require a full syringe to achieve the desired effect, most patients have other sites that would benefit from correction, and there is no reason not to use a complete syringe.  An experienced injector should be able to make recommendations to make certain that your investment is optimized.  As noted by one of my colleagues, once a syringe is open, it should not be stored.  Best of luck!

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

There is no reason why you cannot find a facial sculpting expert to layer or use a filler to get you more symmetry.  I suggest you see an expert, someone who teaches facial sculpting and has many patients of various ages.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Filler

Once the syringe of fillers is opened and used, you can use all of it or part of the syringe. The portion that is not used is thrown away, can not be reused on another patient.
Storing it can run the risk of mixing up with others and risk bacterial growth.
Once the syringe is opened, you pay for the syringe even if only one drop is used.
That is for patient safety