How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

Can you give a rough idea of what a person should expect to pay for Xeomin? If it is charged per unit, are the units similar to Botox, or more similar to Dysport? What would be the expected cost to treat the usual areas such as 11's, forehead, and crows feet? any insight you can provide would be appreciated.

Xeomin costs

The units for Xeomin are similar to Botox. We charge $10/unit. Costs varies per patient, typical for 11's 20 units, forehead 10-15 units, crows 15-25 units.

Fresno Oculoplastic Surgeon

Xeomin Cost

As you may be aware, Xeomin (incobotulinumtoxin A) was blocked from being sold for cosmetic purposes in the United States by a court injunction for about a year (it was still available for functional purposes).  In my experience, the dosing is about a 1:1 ratio with Botox. Since the injunction was lifted, it is being sold once again by the Merz for aesthetic purposes.  The answer to cost will depend on the area in which you live, but the product costs the Doctor $425 for a 100 unit vial.  In my area, Xeomin will probably be offered it at $9-$10 per unit.  The dosing you receive will depend on you and your Doctor's preference. In my practice, I typically use 20 units for the glabella, another 20 units for the forehead, with similar dosing for the crow's feet

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Xeomin

Hi Megan,

We are located in Minnesota and we charge $10 per unit, compared to Botox at $12.  They are mixed exactly the same.   The 11's usually use about 20 units, the forehead 15 and the crow's feet about 20-25.  These are only approximate without seeing your picture.  Best wishes with your injections. 

How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

A photo or an evaluation would be best to determine how strong your muscle movement is on the area. Cost of Xeomin varies from each practice/physician and can typically run anywhere from $9-11 each unit.  Seek a reputable medical provider who can provide you with the best result look you wish to achieve

Xeomin: Cost

Botox was the paralytic for years and thus had a monopoly on the market.  Dysport came along and was a competitor.  Unfortunately, Dysport diffuses more and is more difficult to mix.  Now, Merz Pharmaceutical has brought Xeomin to the market.  Xeomin is another botulinum toxin very similar to Botox.  It's prepared the same and has the some pharmacokynetics (it acts the same) as Botox. However, because it is more reasonably priced we are able to sell it cheaper.  In Fairfax, VA we offer Xeomin at $9.00 per unit.  

The cost of Xeomin vs. Botox

The cost for Xeomin should be fairly close to that of Botox and Dysport unless some doctors offer special introductory rates. I will meet with my representative tomorrow and will then find out whether we will be doing something like that. Whether we do it will depend on whether the company has any rebates or introductory offers. If you find specials, make sure that the injector is experienced and there is a special because the company is introducing a "deal" and not because they are learning and looking for patients . 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist

Xeomin

Thank you for your question in regards to Xeomin. Pricing for injectables such as Xeomin, Botox and Dysport can vary from state to state. It is best to contact offices in your area for a more precise answer. To be sure, see two or more board-certified providers in your area for a complete evaluation to make sure you are a good candidate and that it is safe for you to have treatment. I hope this helps.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Xeomin Cost

The cost depends on a number of factors such as is it being performed by a nurse or doctor, is it sold by the unit or by the site, geographic location, and credentials and training of the staff performing the treatment.  In general, because it provides the same level of result, expect it to cost around the same price as Botox. 

Mike Majmundar, MD
Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of Xeomin

Xeomin is an FDA approved botulinum toxin similar to Botox. Its dilutions are the same as Botox and it lasts as long as Botox, but is much less expensive.

We charge an injection fee (95.00) and $8.00/unit for Xeomin.  This is in contrast to $12.00/unit for Botox.

The number of units depends on the areas you want injected and the amounts needed for your specific wrinkles and frowns.

Harry Goldin, MD
Skokie Dermatologist

How Much Does Xeomin Cost?

Xeomin prices are typically slightly lower or very similar to that of Botox.  Our practice is currently able to purchase Xeomin for less than we purchase Botox, so we pass those savings along to our patients.  At the time this question is being answered, our Xeomin price is $9.95 per unit with a nurse/nurse practitioner injecting.