I had mohs surgery done on my nose on August18, 2016; right nostril side.

After 10 days post skin graft, the graft area looks scabby and one part looks almost like a blister. It looks like it's lifting and ready to fall off. Is this normal in the healing process?

Healing after skin graft on nose

For general information, a skin graft often goes through a "healing phase" in the first couple of weeks where it can appear discolored in part or even in whole.  Parts of the surface may also have some changes.  In many cases this is within the normal range and does not predict a poor outcome.  Like all facial surgeries, scars tend to improve significantly with time...

The only way to judge if your healing is normal is to have the surgeon take a look and if you are still concerned that is recommended.

Seattle Dermatologic Surgeon