Will it work nicely to have a BBL after my Halo?

I am scheduled for a BBL in early December which is 6 weeks after my first Halo......

Great question

In our practice we always combine BBL with Halo laser treatment. Combing both will give you a synergistic result. I highly recommend it.

BBL

BroadBand Light is a great maintenance treatment after you have had the Halo. Every 6 months you should have a BBL treatment to take care of sun damage that your have accumulated. 

Robert G. Aycock, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

BLL + Halo

Thanks for the great question. What I like to do to patients with severe sun damage is a BBL treatment then a halo at the same time. This really helps to get rid of sun spots. I then recommend maintenance BBL treatments 3-4 times per year after that. Some patients, depending on their skin quality may benefit from an annual Halo to keep a nice even glow to their skin. Best of luck with your treatments and I hope you like your results.

~Dr. Sieber

BBL & Halo Working Together to Improve Skin

Absolutely! I did the original research on the safety of BBL with Halo - even when combined in the same treatment!

BBL is best in class treatment for color and anti-aging. After sunscreen, doing at least 2-4 of these treatments each year is the best thing you can do to have your skin age beautifully. Unfortunately BBL does only modest things for texture (pores, lines, wrinkles) and Halo is great for those and also helps get even more pigment than BBL alone.

If you don't have the need for or the downtime for really big resurfacings, there is no better way to transform your skin than combining Halo and BBL.

Rebecca Gelber, MD
Incline Village Physician

Halo/BBL

This question may be a bit confusing to readers as BBL has multiple meanings. It could be Brazilian Butt Lift or Broad band Light - which is Scitons version of IPL or intense pulsed light. Halo is Scitons hybrid fractional laser so in your case I assume you are asking if BBL can be performed after a Sciton halo treatment. Answer is absolutely yes and in fact we are teaching that BBL/Halo combo is an excellent combined procedure for pigment/texture/fine lines

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

BBL after Halo

BBL after Halo is a great maintenance treatment. We recommend 3 to 4 BBL's a year to age well and routinely combine BBL with Halo. It has been proven in a clinical study that BBL's are preventative treatments.