How Much Does Lipoma Removal Cost?

What is the approximate out-of-pocket price if insurance doesn't cover the procedure?

How Much Does Lipoma Removal Cost?

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider, insurance company involvement… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. 

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Atlanta Lipoma removal

The price for a Lipoma at our Atlanta office will depend on how many,how large and where your lipomas are located.  If you only have  one that can be surgically removed under local anesthesia then the cost would be between. $500.00 to $800.00 dollars.

Cost of lipoma removal

The cost varies based on your geographic location and the site and size of the lipoma. If it is a small lipoma that can be easily removed under local anesthesia, then it should cost between $500 to $2000

Regards

Tanveer Janjua, MD
Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Lipoma removal cost

500-2000 depending on size and location.

most however are covered by insurance.