Early twenties & have noticed in photos I have sagging on my chin? How do I get rid of this? Will coolsculpting work?

I'm thin, so I dont think this is a double chin. It drives me nuts!! Would cool sculpting work?

Cool mini

Thank you for your question! I would suggest going in for a consultation to see if the Cool Mini or Kybella could be an option for you! The Cool mini is an applicator that you can apply to the submental area or you can be injected with Kybella to help decrease submental fullness. 

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting for chin

There are several non invasive skin tightening options for you.  I would recommend a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon who has the ability to give you options, as the Cool Mini may be an option, or Kybella, or another non invasive skin tightening/ fat reduction option.

H. Christopher Coley, MD
Greensboro General Surgeon

Reducing double chin

Cool sculpting works nicely for reducing a double chin, but my personal favorite for this condition is Kybella.  When injected into the fat beneath the chin, Kybella destroys fat cells, noticeably improving the appearance and profile of fat under the chin.  You might need more than one session but results are permanent and it can potentially tighten the skin too.  Seek an experienced injector who also offers different devices and services.

Joseph A. Eviatar, MD, FACS
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Skin tightening in your 20's

Dear hunterthedog1:CoolSculpting is most efficient as a non-surgical fat reducing option and has worked very well under the chin. CS does not promote or guarantee skin tightening. You do not appear to have much skin laxity but the following may help:
  1. Consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with skills and talent in non-surgical and minimally invasive as well as surgical options.
  2. Obagi's ZO Skin Health for tightening
  3. Sculptra
  4. ThermiTIGHT for skin tightening
All the best!

Dean P. Kane, MD, FACS

CoolSculpting for the chin

The CoolSculpting mini applicator was designed specifically for the chin area. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon or facial plastic surgeon to review your options. Best of luck.

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Coolsculpting

Thank you for your question. It appears that you may have some submental fullness therefore you may be a candidate for CoolMini or Kybella. I would recommend an in person exam to determine candidacy. 

Daniel J. Ritacca, MD
Chicago Oculoplastic Surgeon

Sagging chin

Dear hunterthedog1:  You have a small amount of submental fullness and likely would repond well to Kybella or #CoolSculpting. With #Kybella, you will also get some tightening of the skin in this area.  All the best,  Dr. Clark 

Sheryl D. Clark, MD

Double Chin

You are a great candidate for a combination of Thermage and Cool-mini or Kybella.  You will have great results with this combination.  Best, Dr. Green