I have a good size indent after breast reconstruction after mastectomy and wrinkles is it wrong to ask plastic surgeon fix this?

Breast reconstruction revision

It is definitely not wrong to ask your plastic surgeon about correcting this.  He or she may not be able to correct the problem, but if it bothers you, it is worth discussing it.

Breast reconstruction revision

It is certainly worth discussing with your surgeon. I am sure if he feels improvement can be made then surgery would be advised.

Breast reconstruction

Yes you should speak with your surgeon about this.  Is you reconstruction with your own tissue or with an implant.  Fat grafting is the most common method for dealing with contour abnormalities one any excess skin has dealt with properly.