My left breast incision site hurts a lot 4 days post op? (photos)

I'm 4 days post op from BA surgery. 400cc in left and 375cc in right. My right breast feels great no issues. My left breast I feel a lot of pain on the incision site.it travels down to my ribs sometimes if I'm up and about too much. Today I walked a lot and started feeling my muscles cramp on my shoulder and back so am taking it easy now but the pain on my incision site on my left breast is really uncomfortable. Is this normal?

Pain post BBA

Thank you for your question and photos. Your incisions look fine. It is not uncommon to have pain such as you are describing four days out from surgery. You say that you have been up and about too much. I recommend you take it easy during initial healing phase. Obviously, your surgeon is the best source of information or postoperative activity and care. Overall however, it seems like what you're experiencing is normal Post operative discomfort. Best regards

Your left breast may be healing slower.

While it’s a great idea to start walking as soon as you can after breast augmentation, you may have been too active too soon and aggravated muscles at the incision site. Each incision and breast may be healing at different rates, which could be why the left incision hurts and the right one doesn’t. Gentle stretching exercises may help alleviate the cramps and pain. Ice packs can reduce any swelling that you’re still experiencing. Be sure to rest and let your body recover. When you feel better, you can continue easy walking to increase blood circulation and promote healing.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Pain incision site after breast augmentation

Dear mililivIt is quite normal at this stage of recovery to experience some pain on the incision site. The two breast never heal in the same way and at the same time so the pain can be asymmetrical. From the pictures all look fine but if you are worried or the pain does not settle can be reassuring to see your surgeon.Best wishesMr Netri

Giorgio Netri, MBBS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Incision Discomfort

It is normal to have pain at the incision sites and related to them. There are typically deep sutures placed in these spots and for a few weeks, tension and pain will be present there. It is not uncommon for each side to feel different as well, but if you note something that looks different or is causing you concern, let your Plastic Surgeon know.
All the best

Breast Implant Incision Pain 4 days after surgery.

Incision pain is normal after surgery.  It is often asymmetric.  This is sometimes due to the placement of your sutures internally.   Sometimes they hurt and sometimes, they don't.   Your incisions look fine from what can be seen in the pictures, but definitely see your surgeon to have them checked out in person.  

4 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question. In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Incision soreness

Incisions soreness is fairly common.  This is usually temporary. If you are concerned see your surgeon.

Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question. Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon