Is a hickey on your boob bad, being a month after you got them done?

I got my boobs done a month ago and today my husband sucked on my boob for not long that i didnt even noticed and made a hickey, is that bad, should i be worried?

Minor bruising should not be cause for concern. Let your Plastic Surgeon know if you have ongoing issues.
All the best

Congratulations on your surgery. A superficial bruise will not affect the implant/device deep under the skin.

Breast surgery

A small bruise that is superficial after breast augmentation surgery should not be a problem.Good luck and congratulations. 

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. No the superficial bruising will not effect the underlying breast implants. Best wishes.

Bruise on breast after surgery

Thanks for your question. It is unlikely that any permanent damage has been done. You should be well healed at this point. Obviously if you have any significant concerns, contact your surgeon.  Best Regards

Is a hickey on your boob bad?

Thank you for your question.  It is unlikely that there are any serious ramifications of this event.  You may wish to contact your surgeon for their input.  Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Hickey one month after surgery

A hickey caused by sucking is due to small blood vessels breaking in the skin resulting in a bruise. They are just 'skin deep' and are really no more than a mild bruise. A month after surgery this should not cause a problem.

Jeremy S. Hurren, BSc, MBBS, FRCS (Plast)
Chichester Plastic Surgeon