How much time is needed between Laser Genesis and Excel V treatments if done together?

I have acne scars and and excess redness on my face. I wanted to know if they can be done together. Ive read that excel V is done between 6-8 weeks and laser genesis is between 2-4 weeks. Is is possible that laser genesis can be done between excel v treatments? And if so, how much time is needed between the two procedures?

Laser Genesis and Excel V

you can do these treatments as early as every few weeks.  I suggest you speak to your physician about their long term treatment plan for you.  Best, Dr. Emer.