Can fillers make my nose shorter?

I want to bring up my nose so my face doesnt look as long. Is this possible?

Can fillers make a nose look shorter without surgery?

It is hard to make any recommendations to you without pictures.  That being said, if you have a long and scooped concave nose, adding filler to give it a straighter line will give the impression that the nose is shorter (a straight line between A and B is shorter than a curve between A and B).

Non-surgical rhinoplasty is a very common procedure in Toronto.  I commonly use our #restylane, #juvederm and emervel products for my #nonsurgicalnosejob aka #nonsurgicalrhinoplasty

Hope this helps!

Dr. Marc DuPere, #Toronto plastic surgeon

Surgical rhinoplasty to make the nose shorter

Adding fillers to the nose is not FDA approved in the United States for that application, is temporary,  can have severe complications and will not shorten the nose. Fillers can be used off label to fill out a  very small irregularity or dent present after rhinoplasty. To shorten the nose requires a surgical rhinoplasty which includes lifting the lower lateral cartilages of the nasal tip, releasing the depressor septi ligament, and adjusting the bridge line as necessary