I had some hair loss after five days of my prp therapy.

After five days of my first session of prp therapy I felt I lost some hair in some parts of my head is that normal now it's been a month I haven't lost more but the situation didn't get any better! I still have two sessions left and I'm so concern about it is that normal? Thank you all

Hair loss after PRP? ENGLEWOOD Cliffs NJ

In my opinion, shock loss is rare after PRP. If any extra cellular matrix or foreign proteins were combined, the incidence increases. 5 days after treatment is early for shock loss. If minoxidil or qilib was added to the treatment, it is possible for the hair to be cycling. Consider waiting an additional month, it probably will decrease.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon